Mobile devices are rapidly becoming consumer’s go-to tool when shopping.
- 62% of consumers turn to their mobile devices when beginning the shopping process
- 35% of smart phone owners use their device when researching big ticket items
- 58% of smart phone owners use their device to research nearby restaurants
- 36% research local shopping spaces
- 68% of people said mobile applications are their primary avenue for shopping
Why Does This Matter to You?
There are nearly 700,000 smart phone owners and over 950,000 mobile device owners in Central Florida. These consumers generally have higher household incomes and make great prospective customers for you. Mobile products and programs are a great way to get your message out and market to this valuable audience. For more information on how mobile opportunities can bring you better results, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Representative or
Orlando Sentinel Media Group
Source: Flixster/Lightspeed Research