QR codes are more than just a funny square with black boxes, they are a great way for you to add recall to your message. Recent research tells us that 72% of smart phone users would likely recall an ad with a QR code. Also important is why they scanned the code.
- 53% scanned the code to get a coupon, discount or deal
- 52% looked for additional information
- 35% entered a sweepstakes
- 26% registered to get more information
- 24% accessed video content
- 23% made a purchase or interacted with social media
What Does This Mean To You?
QR codes are a great customer engagement tool. In fact, half of those who scan want to learn more about the product or services that the code belongs to. When combined with a mobile optimized site, QR codes are a highly effective way to create awareness and create a link between your printed collateral and the digital world. For more information on how QR codes can bring you results and meet your marketing objectives, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Media Group Representative or:
Orlando Sentinel Media Group