New research from InsightExpress shows us how men and women plan use mobile devices during holiday shopping.
This holiday season, men are more likely to use mobile devices for:
- Shopping (M: 50% / W: 45%)
- Comparing brands (M: 67% / W: 54%)
- Checking reviews (M: 69% / W: 59%)
- Comparing prices: (M:53% / W 38%)
- Use 3rd party sites or apps while in-store (M: 25% / W:13%)
Woman are more likely to utilize retailers sites while in- store (M: 10% / W:18%)
What Does This Means To You?
No matter who you are trying to reach this holiday season,
mobile is most likely where they are starting the purchase process.
Mobile marketing puts your message in the palms of consumer’s hands no matter where they are. For more information on how your business can benefit from mobile solutions, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Media Group representative or: