Last week posted about a report on how female gaming is continuing to grow. Now, more research has come out about where the growth is coming from and how long females spend gaming each day.
- Nearly 6 in 10 women age 30+ are more involved in mobile games this year than last year
- 45% of women 12-24 said they played more this year
- Increases among men were not as strong. 44% of men 30+ and 36% of men 12 to 29 said they were more involved in mobile gaming this year over last year
- Overall, gaming on mobile devices is growing faster than on other devices. 46% of respondents said that they glad more mobile games than last year – compared to 26% said they played more console games and 23% said they played more PC games
- 27% of women age 30+ said they played games for 3 or more hours per day on their mobile devices
What Does This Mean To You?
Mobile games give your business an incredible opportunity to create engagement with a wide variety of audiences. Adver-games allow your brand to become part of the content. Your business can extend your relationship with players through couponing and registration. Mobile devices are not just for making calls, they are now part of the fabric our lives. Adver-games are just one more way for you to forge relationships and leverage consumer’s dependence on mobile device. For more information on how to increase your bottom line through advergames, please contact your Orlando Sentinel Media Group representative or:
Advertising Research Supervisor
Source: Mashable; MoccoSpace