Yesterday, we provided information on who the average Facebook user is. Today, we’ll take a look at the world’s number two social network – Twitter. Twitter is rapidly becoming a mobile-first social entity. By utilizing Twitter, you can connect with engaged followers where ever they might be.
• One-third of Twitter users are over the age of 45
• Over half of Twitter users utilize the network via mobile device
• Over one-third tweet at least once a day
• Nearly 60% of Twitter users are female
• The average Twitter session last 14 minutes
What Does This Mean To You
Social media give you the ability to connect with a great consumer base with
high household incomes.
In the next 12 months in Metro Orlando, Social networkers are:
• 15% more likely to buy furniture
• 13% more likely to buy an appliance
• 17% more likely to buy a home
• Nearly 50% more likely to buy a mobile device
• Nearly 25% more likely to buy a vehicle
Source: OnlineMBA.com; Kalena Jordan, SearchEngineCollege.com; sitepronews.com; The 2012 Scarborough Report, Release 1