Consumers who own mobile devices are rarely without them. This high level of engagement makes them a huge asset for most restaurants. Restaurants in particular can benefit from mobile marketing. A new study has been released that details how restaurants can benefit from consumer’s mobile activities.
• Mobile device owners who dine out frequently are twice as likely to have conducted a search on their device
• Nearly 7 in 10 adults who own a mobile device have searched for a restaurant
• Two-thirds have looked for directions to a restaurant
• Just over half have look up a restaurant’s phone number
What Does This Mean To You?
While this study talks specifically about restaurant goers use of mobile devices, there are takeaways that can be beneficial to most businesses.
• Consumers are using smart phones to search for businesses
• The research they engage in can specifically affect their behavior
• Mobile activities are impacted by other digital strategies
Your companies social & search tactics can impact how well mobile technology works for your company.
For more information on creating winning mobile solutions that will bring customers to your business, please contact:
Source: eMarketer; xAd; Telemetrics