For years, the time honored tradition of clipping coupons was one of the main ways consumers saved money. Consumers are always looking for ways to save money. Just as technology has changed the way we research and find the items, it is also changing the ways shoppers save money. New research has just come out that shows how prevalent digital coupons have become.
• That represents nearly half of all internet users
• Year over year, there digital coupon use has grown 5%
• Over the next year, digital coupon growth is projected to stay steady at 5%. That puts the number of digital coupons at over 100 million users equaling half of all internet users
What Does This Mean To You?
From prior posts, we’ve learned just how much ecommerce is growing. With so many people making purchases online, it’s only natural that these shoppers would be digitally interested in saving as well. Digital coupons can help you not only make revenue, but can help you reduce expenses.
• By posting digital coupons & discount codes to your site, you create additional engagement and keep your business as the place consumers spend money
• By publicizing your offers through your existing marketing channels and digital means, you can cut the expense of using multiple print products to deliver your message
• Optimizing your SEO efforts and integrating digital coupons into your social presences, you can amplify the awareness of the savings you offer
In tomorrow’s post, we’ll further explore digital couponing and the benefits of a go-anywhere mobile savings campaign. For more information on how to give your message more value to consumers,