Social networks have been great awareness tools for many businesses and product lines. The viral nature of social networks and social brand evangelism can help your business get noticed and sell more merchandise. A new study is out that details how Pinterest is inspiring female users. These inspirations can lead directly to added sales for your organization.
• Nearly six in 10 say it has helped them try new home decor
• Almost 40% indicated that Pinterest has helped them keep track of inspirational sayings and mottos
• More than One-third said that the site helped them explore new home entertaining ideas
• Over a quarter said it reminded them of places they would like to travel
• 24% said it reminded them of clothes they love
What Does This Mean To You?
The visual nature of PInterest can be a great driver of awareness for your business and your wares. Pinterest can also help more than just retail businesses. Services such as contractors, designers, restaurants and resorts can also leverage the social site. Like most social campaigns, the real value of leveraging Pinterest doesn’t come from just your boards. It’s the people who share your boards or pin your product/service images to their boards. Many companies have added “Like us on Facebook” or “Follow us on Twitter widgets, adding a “Pin it” function to your site can expand awareness. For more information getting results from Pinterst or other social media, please contact:
Source: eMarketer; AllRecipes.com